ARTS AND SCIENCES FACULTY ANNOUNCES CHANGED COURSES

The following changes in courses for 1926-27 were announced last night by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. These corrections supercede the announcements in the catalogue of courses.

Anthropology 3a will be given in the first half-year instead of the second half-year.

Anthropology 12 will be given in Comp. Lit. 7 will be a half course the first half-year instead of the second half-year.

In the first half-year instead of a whole course.

Economics 10a will come at 9 o'clock instead of 12 o'clock.

English B, to be given by Professor Maynard, visiting professor from Tufts, will count for a degree.

Fine Arts 17, a half course on Chinest art, in the first half-year, will be given by Professor Warner.

History 19 will be given in the first half year, not omitted.

History 22 will be given as a half course in the first half-year instead of History 21.

History 42 will be given by Professor Lange of Clark University instead of by Professor A. C. Coolidge.

Naval Science 1 a new course, will be given by Commanders Rice and Stewart, U. S. N.

Philosophy 18a will be given in the first half-year instead of the second.

Psychology 20d, a new course, will be given by Associate Professor Morton Prince '81.

Psychology 24, a new course, will be given by Associate Professor Morton Prince '81.

Psychology 31 and Psychology 32, half courses in the first half-year, will be given by Professor Boring. They will not be counted for a degree in addition to Psychology 21.

Sanskrit courses formerly given by Professor Lanman, will be given by Professor Barend Faddegon of the University of Amsterdam.