A TOUR DE FORCE

No greater service could be done the cause of Harvard in the regions in question than was accomplished by the Instrumental Club on their triumphant progress through the Middle West and South. Playing in many cities where there is an unquestionably strong feeling against Harvard, the clubs received enthusiastic applause at every concert, and the warmest welcome at the innumerable teas and dances they attended. Particulary were the men congratulated by the members of struggling Harvard Clubs, and thanked for the assistance so strongly given in the task of breaking down the popular attitude toward the University.

It was in appreciation of such accomplishment in the past that Mr. Bingham praised the ambassadorial work of the Instrumental Club at their final meeting last year, and his praise was more than justified by the success that was attended the trip of the past two weeks. Considering the chimaera that have been connected with the name of Harvard by certain popular fancies, the University is extremely fortunate in possessing a group that can, by performance and contact, Lindbergh-like, accomplish so much as delegates of good will.