MILITARY SCIENCE MEN TO GIVE BALL ON FEBRUARY 27

SENIOR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE IS PICKED BY CHAIRMAN BOVE

The men who will act on the Senior Executive Committee of the first Annual Military Ball were announced last night by P. J. W. Bove '29, chairman, as follows: A. E. French '29, F. A. Clark '29, John Gardiner '29, Charles Hart '29, Arthur Donahey '29, Artemas Stewart '29, John Whiting '29, and Hulburd Johnson '29, J. E. Barrett '30 will represent the Naval Science Unit on the Committee. The dance will be given at the Copley. Plaza on February 27.

All students in the Naval Science Department have also been invited. All Seniors and Juniors in the military branch and Juniors and Sophomores in the naval department will be required to were uniforms. Other undergraduates will wear formal dress.

Arrangements to have Ruby Newman's Orchestra for the occasion are being completed.

The price of tickets has been fixed at $5.00 per couple and $4.00 for stags. The number of tickets for undergraduates is limited to 300, with distribution according to class rank, Seniors and Juniors being given preference.

Applications for tickets by all undergraduates in the Military Science and Naval Science departments will be received beginning tomorrow and should be addressed to the Treasurer, Military Dance Committee, Holworthy 9, to whom all checks should be made payable.