WYOMING WILL SAIL WITH NAVAL STUDENTS JUNE 21

FLAGSHIP MAY ATTEND THE HARVARD-YALE REGATTA

The annual cruise of the Naval Science Department will start from Boston, June 21 for a two week's sail along the Eastern coast, and will include visits to Halifax, N. S., and Portland, Maine, according to the itinerary as announced yesterday by Commander R. C. Grady, U. S. N., Professor of Naval Science. Probably about 40 members of the University unit will be on board in addition to detachments from Yale, Northwestern, and Georgia Tech. The trip will be made on the battleship Wyoming, the flagship of the U. S. Scouting Force.

The itinerary as released yesterday is as follows: Embark at Boston Navy Yard June 21; arrive Halifax June 23; leave Halifax June 26, arrive Portland June 30; leave Portland July 3; disembark Boston Navy Yard July 4. It has been suggested that when the ship leaves Boston she might proceed to New London for the Harvard-Yale boat races the next day and leave for Halifax from there. Owing to the heavy demands upon the time of the Wyoming all next summer and the difficulty of rearranging the itinerary, there is only a bare possiblity that this part of the program will be carried out.