INSTRUMENTALISTS PLAY IN NEW YORK TOMORROW

DOUBLE QUARTET MAKES DEBUT WITH PROGRAM OF CHANTIES

Tomorrow 50 members of the University Instrumental Clubs will board the "Shoreliner" bound for the annual concert in New York, which will be held at the Town Hall at 8.30 o'clock the same evening.

The concert will follow approximately the same program that was given at Brattle Hall on December 16, and on the Christmas trip following.

An added feature will be the appearance of C. E. Henderson '28 and R. M. Whittemore '29 in a piano duet, which has proven very popular in recent Boston presentations.

Double Quartet to Sing

For the first time this year, a double quarter will appear on the program to sing various chanties. The quartet will be composed of R. D. Bolster '28, J. C. Dreier '28, D. L. Garrison '28, A. A. Holbrook '28, R. S. Holden '29, F. S. Holmes '31, T. E. Jansen 2L, D. S. Lanier '28. The group of chanties will include, "What shall we do with the drunken sailor?" "Shenandoah", "Billy Boy", and "Hullaballoo-ballay!"

The Vocal club will sing in addition to its former numbers "Mister Moon", a piece popular in musical programs.

The club will spend the night at the Hotel Vanderbilt, and return in time for classes Monday, according to D. L. Garrison '28, treasurer.

Accompanying the trip as specialty attractions will be Robert Reinhart '29, prestidigitator, K. A. Perry '28, a talented ventriloquist, and A. W. Lind '29, violinist.