1931 SEXTET MEETS BULLDOG TEAM TODAY

Undefeated Freshman Skaters Close Season at New Haven Today--First Year Men Have Edge on Rivals

Playing their final game on alien ice, the 1931 hockey team, undefeated this season, will meet the Yale Freshmen in New Haven, this afternoon. The Freshmen under the leadership of S. L. Batchelder '31 and with P. H. Watts '31 who has been a consistent luminary in the previous games, should provide the Blue with no uncertain opposition.

During the season the Crimson skaters have piled up 36 scores to their opponents' 4. Of the latter figure, two were accounted for by the Dartmouth freshmen. In entering upon the final contest undefeated the Freshmen have duplicated the feat of the 1927, 1928, and 1929 sextets. The 1980 men, led by R. L. Summers '30 working together in a fast attack with C. R. Lakin '30, met defeat at the hands of Captain "Ding" Palmer's Blue team of last year, breaking the succession of three years' triumphs. Both the Dartmouth and Princeton freshmen have met defeat at the hands of the Yale team. McLennan, right wing, and Nelson, center, the Eli leader, have been the outstanding players of the Blue aggregation.