JANSEN RETAINS SQUASH CROWN OF LAW SCHOOL

Defeats E. L. Hunt 3L. in Final Contest of Tournament--State Individual Amateur Tournament Announced

T. E. Jansen 2L, squash champion of the Law School last year, retained his title yesterday by defeating E. L. Hunt 3L. 2 to 1. The match was the final contest of the Law School tourney in the inter-department, tournament, which was held at the University squash courts.

Jansen and Hunt were the surviving players out of 50 men who entered the contest early in December.

The State Individual Amateur Championship tournament for class B players will begin the latter part of February. The final date that players may enter the contest is Saturday. Any player who has not been playing on a class A team is eligible for the tournament.

The names of the Harvard players who have entered the tourney thus far are as follows: R. G. Fiske '29, S. B. Myers '29, W. N. Norris '30, and C. T. Lane 1L. Additional men may enter the competition by signing up at the University courts. For further information on the tournament, squash players are requested to apply to the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association.