GLEE CLUB WILL SING "KING DAVID" TOMORROW

Radcliffe Choral Society Will Also Take Part--Ethyl Hayden and Tudor Davies Soloists

The University Glee Club will appear tomorrow afternoon with the Radcliffe Choral Society in the production "King David" at Symphony Hall at 3.30 o'clock. The performance will be for the benefit of the Pension Fund.

The Glee Club and the Choral Society, trained by Professor A. T. Davison '06, will join forces with the Boston Symphony Orchestra, in the performance of Arthur Honegger's famous work. M. Serge Koussevitsky will conduct.

The soloists who will appear with the combined clubs will be Ethyl Hayden, soprane, and Tuder Davies, tenor. Paul Leyssac of Eva Le Gallienne's Civic Repertory Theatre in New York City, will perform the part of the narrator, a part similar to the narrator in "Oedipus Rex".

Arthur Honegger in 1920 was not recognized as a master of contemporary music. In 1924, however, he was as claimed. Nevertheless, Honegger's return to public esteem was not an act of devotion or even premeditation, for his "King David" which brought him his fame was written to order.