TENNIS STARS WILL COLLIDE ON DIVINITY COURTS TODAY

University Team Meets Group of Graduate Luminaries

The University tennis team will meet a team of luminaries from the graduate schools on Divinity Courts at 2.30 o'clock this afternoon. The University team is made up of the following men who will in all probability play in the order named: M. T. Hill '30, B. H. Whitbeck '29, J. H. Appleton '29, Arthur ingraham Jr. '30, C. R. Hamlen '30, E. B. Ward '30, and F. K. Trask '30.

The graduate school team, led by E. G. Chandler 21, intercollegiate champion in 1926 and fifth player in the national ranking of that year, will also include G. H. Perkins 2S.A., No. 2 on the 1926 University team, T. E. Janson 21., T. O. Kingsbury 1G.B., both of whom were on former Harvard teams, and Leighton Brewer 3G.

In addition to being intercollegiate champion in 1926 Chandler. No. 1 man for the graduate school team, has twice been a member of the Davis Cup squad. This spring he practised for a while as a member of the squad at Atlanta, Georgia, at the beginning of the season, but was forced to return on account of scholastic duties.