IN THE BLUE CAMP

New Haven, Conn., May 17--Yale's track team will entrain for Cambridge at 3.30 o'clock tomorrow afternoon for the annual track meet with the Crimson Captain Carr. Kieselhorst, and Schurman are among the outstanding entries for the Blue.

Local track authorities predict a close score, with Yale a slight favorites. Yale's strength lies in the pole vault with Carr and Sturdy competing. in the low hurdles with Kieselhorst, and in the sprints with Kieselhorst and Walker running. Hall should give Pratt stiff competition in the shot.

The Blue aggregation counts on a clean sweep in the 440 -yard dash, with Ross, Engle and Smith all entered. All have bettered 49 and two-fifths seconds. Yale is weak in the middle and long distance runs. The only hopes for the Blue in these events lie in Berger and Hogan.

The 1931 team which engages the Harvard freshmen Saturday has shown exceptional strength thus far this tear in the sprints, discus, and hammer throw it is not, however, considered as will rounded a team as that which took the Harvard 1930 team into camp last year. In the first year meet, Captain MacDonald is expected to display some fine running in the 100 and 220 yard dashes.