ANNUAL MUSICAL CLUB CONCERT IS ANNOUNCED

COMPOSITIONS OF GRADUATES ARE ON PROGRAM

On Thursday evening the Musical Club is giving its annual concert in Paine Music Hall at 8.15 o'clock. The concert is open to all members of the University and to the public. No charge is made for admission.

Included in the compositions to be rendered are works by former members of the University. One of the purposes of the Club is to promote musical knowledge and appreciation in the University by the production of original compositions by students.

Edward Ballantine '07 will be assisted by D. A. Mackinnon 2G, in giving "Corinth," one of Ballantine's own compositions. F. W. Ramseyer 2G, will give a piano sonata composed by Clair Leonard '23.

The Musical Club was founded in 1898 with John Knowles Paine as its first president. The annual concert is given to further the aim expressed in its constitution of fostering musical talent in the University.

The program follows: Concerto in D Minor, for Two Violins and Piano  Bach   M. H. Holmes '28, A. W. Lind '29, and F. W. Ramseyer 2G. Sonata for Piano  Clair Leonard '23   F. W. Ramseyer 2G. Invocazione di Orfeo  Jacopo Peri Corinth  Edward Ballantine Die Mainacht  Brahms   D. A. Mackinnon 2G., and Edward Ballantine '97.   Ballantine '97. La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin  Debussy Minstrels Voiles Jardins sous la Pluie  Arthur Landers '28 Sonata in A Major, for pianoforte and violin  Brahms   Willis Fay and M. H. Holmes '28