DR. O'HARE TO DELIVER BLOOD PRESSURE TALK

Lecture is Third in Series of 15 Under Medical School Faculty

A lecture on "High Blood Pressure and Allied Disorders" will be delivered by Dr. J. P. O'Hare '07 at 4 o'clock tomorrow in Building D of the Harvard Medical School on Longwood Avenue, Boston.

Dr. O'Hare is an instructor in the Harvard Medical School and also an associate in the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital. He has specialized in circulatory work. During the lecture Professor O'Hare will trace the development of the methods of taking blood pressure and explain the various pressure-taking machines which have been invented. Arteriosclerosis and other forms of circulatory disease will be discussed, and Dr. O'Hare will conclude by showing what should be the attitude of intelligent laymen towards the subject of light blood pressure.

The lecture will be the third of a series of 15 which is being presented by the Faculty of the Medical School for the purpose of acquainting the general public with the major facts of modern medicine. The first talk of the series was given by Bishop William Lawrence on veneral disease, and Professor C. E. Turner delivered the second on the subject of the school health program.