HOLLIS HALL MAY BE OBJECT OF THE COMEDIENNE'S VISIT

Professor Copeland Has Admirer in Mrs. Fiske

"What do I think of Harvard men? I've known them all my life. And I adore Professor Copeland."

Mrs. Fiske speaking--and working her hardest to close the dressing room door. Grim and determined, a CRIMSON reporter was blocking her way.

"I have nothing to say," she rapped out in the decisive manner that is half her charm, "I'm hardly a subject for an interview."

If she was referring to the particular moment, she could have said nothing truer. Actresses come to Boston and find so many old friends. They stretched in a spiral queue from her door at the Hollis Theatre Monday night. One woman said: "Mrs. Fiske, my baby's just outside. I wonder if you'd like to come out and see him."

Whatever her tendencies toward the maternal might be. Mrs. Fiske was in no condition to see babies. It was her opening night, she had been generous and thoughtful all evening on the stage, she was tired. So she passed off the invitation as the pleasantest of pleasantries, laughed sweetly and patronizingly, and before the proud mother was quite aware of it, the door was closed.

A similar fate awaited the CRIMSON reporter. He was told she adored Professor Copeland: "Is he still living at Hollis? I do want to see him while I'm here." A rapid good night and the "interview" was over.