BENEDICT HEADS GROUP OF ADVISERS TO SENIORS

Committee of Seven Plans to Inform-Graduating Class of Opportunities of Harvard Clubs

G. G. Benedict '23, dean of the Sophomore class, has been chosen chairman of the Committee on Information to Undergraduates for the year 1929-30. The primary purpose of this group is to give information to Seniors as to the whereabouts and opportunities of the various Harvard clubs scattered throughout the country. It plans to make the clubs more available to members of graduating classes, thus forming a stronger bond between them and older Harvard alumni.

The Committee is composed of seven men and in the spring, it is expected that the new Secretary of the Senior Class will be made a member of the group.

Other members at present are the following: E. A. Whitney '17, assistant professor of History, and chairman of the board of tutors in the department of History and Literature: F. J. Ryan '24, publicity director of the Harvard Athletic Association; V. O. Jones '28, former president of the CRIMSON and at present sports writer for the Boston Globe; R. K. Lamb '28, executive secretary of the University News Office; R. A. Stout 1L, former president of the CRIMSON; and Bernard Barnes '30, present president of the CRIMSON.

The greatest activities of these men as members of the Committee are performed in the spring, about the time of graduation.