HARVARD AND YALE GLEE CLUBS TO GIVE CONCERT

DAVISON TO CONDUCT SINGERS IN INITIAL APPEARANCE

Music of wide appeal will be featured in the joint of concert of the Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs and the Harvard Instrumental Clubs, when these organizations appear in a concert Friday November 22, In Sanders Theatre at 8.30 o'clock

The choruses from "Ruddigore", Gilbert and Sullivan's operetta, are out standing on the program of the Harvard Glee Club under the direction of A. T. Davison '05, which also includes the "Drake's Dream" of S. Coleridge-Taylor, Brahms' "Marching", two Russian folk songs, "Fireflies" and "At Father's Door", and Harvard football songs.

The program of the Yale singers, while not yet definitely known, will include two groups of songs by the Glee Club. It is also expected that their double quartet will take part on the program, as it has in the past when the clubs have appeared together.

The Harvard Instrumental Clubs will appear in four numbers. The Mandolin Club will play selections from "Pinafore", by Gilbert and Sullivan, and the Brahms Waltz in A Major; the Banjo Club will be heard in a medley of college songs arranged by Rice, and in the Harvard song, "Veritas."

According to an announcement by the Harvard Club, tickets at $2.50, $2.00, and $1.50 are on sale at the Harvard Cooperative Society, and at the offices of the Glee Club in Paine Hall.

Following their initial performance in conjunction with the Yale Glee Club and the Instrumental Clubs, the Glee Club will appear in a single concert at Symphony Hall, Boston on December 12.