INJURY FORCES TUDOR OUT OF GREEN CONTEST

GARRISON WILL FACE DARTMOUTH TOMORROW NIGHT

A severe blow to Harvard's chances of downing the Dartmouth sextet tomorrow night came with the announcement that John Tudor '29, captain and crack left wing of the University hockey team, will be hors de combat for at least two weeks.

Tudor strained a ligament in his shoulder during the B. A. A. encounter Tuesday and, according to Dr. Augustus Thorndike Jr. '17, medical adviser to the Harvard skaters, will not return to action before the first Yale game on March 2. Coach Joseph Stubbs '20 stated last night that he was not yet decided as to what shifts in the lineup would be made to fill Tudor's place.

This loss will be partially offset by the return of John Garrison '31 to the lineup tomorrow night. Garrison, who had been holding down the first string center post until he broke his wrist in the New Year's eve Toronto clash, will most probably resume his old berth, while E. T. Putnam '30, who shoots from the port side, may well be shifted from center to wing in order to fill the place left vacant owing to Tudor's injury.