GLEE CLUB ANNOUNCES REVISED SCHEDULE OF ANNUAL SPRING TOUR

ARRANGE JOINT CONCERTS WITH SMITH GLEE CLUB

A revised schedule for the Spring trip of the Harvard University Glee Club was announced during the course of the week by Thacher Winslow '29, president of the club. The trip which will be taken during the Spring Vacation includes stops at the following places:

April 6--New York.

April 7--Wells College, Cayuga-on-the-Hudson.

April 8--Washington, D. C.

April 9--Childrens' concert in Philadelphia in afternoon.

April 9--Newark, N. J., in evening.

April 11--Rochester, N. Y.

April 12--Syracuse, N. Y.

The program to be rendered on the Spring trip will be the same one as that to be given in the Radcliffe Club Concert. This latter concert takes place next Tuesday night at Sanders Theatre.

It was also learned that the Glee Club will participate in several joint concerts with the Choral Club of Smith College. These concerts will be featured by separate renditions by each of the clubs and by several numbers by the combined chorus. The Smith College Club has as its conductor Mr. Gorokhoff and he and Dr. A. T. Davison '06, the Harvard Glee Club director, will alternate in directing the concert.

The first of the Smith-Harvard concerts will be given in Symphony Hall. Boston, on March 7. A return concert is to be held in Northampton on the evening of April 4.