NATATORS WILL CONVENE IN FOURTH ANNUAL MEET

Three Competitions Included in Two Day Swim Fest--Tank Men to Take to Water in Many Events

Three distinct competitions, it has just been announced, will constitute the Fourth Annual Harvard Swimming Meets, which will be held on March 26 and 27 and April 3 at the Big Tree Pool. The blue book at the pool is now open for entries; the number already received indicates that far more interest is being displayed than last year.

The meets will open at 3.30 o'clock on March 26 with the fraternity contests. There will be five of these, including a 100-yard relay race, a diving "6", a 50-yard free style, 50-yard back stroke, and a 50-yard breast stroke. They will allow one more type of competition are staging close races in the basketball leagues.

The Freshman meet on March 27 at 3.30 o'clock will be comprised of seven events: 100-yard relay race, diving "6", 50-yard free style, 50-yard back stroke, 200-yard free style, 100-yard breast stroke, and 100-yard free style. The final champions will be the winners of the University meet, open to all students, which is scheduled for 3.30 o'clock on April 3. Seven events also will be staged in this last competition, and will be the same as those in the Freshman contests save for the diving, in which the men will make eight dives instead of six.

The meets this year represent a material enlargement on last year's program, when they were all included in one contest of six events: and they are of especial interest in anticipation of the large new pool which is to be housed in the new athletic plant next fall and the consequent plans for a Harvard swimming team.