STICKMEN TROUNCED BY UNION LACROSSE TEAM

Beaten 9 to 1 in Second Game of Season at Syracuse-Win Opener With Grads by Score of 7 to 4

After spending the past week training at Syracuse, N. Y. Harvard's lacrosse team terminated its spring practices at Schenectady, N. Y. on Saturday with a 9 to 1 drubbing at the hands of Union College. Previous to their departure for Syracuse the team had won a game from the Alumni by a score of 7 to 4.

In a game slowed up because of a muddy field Union's clever passing and accurate shooting kept the ball in Harvard territory most of the time, and scored almost at will. Harvard played aggressively but was unable to penetrate its rivals defense and Foster, the Union goalie, was credited with only three saves.

S. P. Park '29, besides making the only score for the Crimson was the outstanding Harvard player. Lauterback and Captain Potter starred for Union.

In the game with the Alumni on the previous Saturday, a spurt during the Second half gave the University team the victory. The teams had played on even terms for the entire first half. R. C. Glenn '30 and D. T. Saunders '30 each scored two goals for the Crimson while T. I. Nido '30, C. W. Eiseman '30 and Wayne Hobbs '31 each contributed one score apiece.