HENRI GUY COMES HERE AS LECTURER

Fine Arts and Music Professors Given Half Year Sabbaticals--Professor Appointed to Medical School

Henri Guy, Rector of the University of Grenoble, France, will be the Exchange Professor from France to Harvard during the first half-year 1929-30, it was announced at University Hall yesterday. At the same time three leaves of absence and four appointments were made public by University authorities.

Professor Guy was Exchange Professor from France to Harvard during the first half of 1921. At that time he was Dean at the University of Toulouse. Since 1921 he has become one of the greatest figures among French educators.

Professor E. B. Hill, '94, of the Music Department will be on sabbatical leave for the first half of 1929-30. Professor A. K. Porter, William Dorr Boardman Professor of Fine Arts, and W. C. Heilman, '00, Lecturer on Music, will each be absent on leave during the second half of 1929-30.

Charles H. Danforth, Professor of Anatomy at Leland Stanford since 1922, comes to the Harvard Medical School as Lecturer on Anatomy. Professor Danforth received his A.B. from Tufts in 1908, and his A.M. in 1910. He was a Teaching Fellow in Anatomy at the Harvard Medical School during 1910-11.

Abraham H. Feller, who received his degree of A.B. from Columbia University in 1925 and his LL.B. cum laude from the Harvard Law School in 1928, becomes Research Fellow in International Law, the appointment to run from April 1 to September 1, 1929.

Charles Lester Bickel, A.B. William Jewell College, 1927, at present a graduate student in Chemistry at Harvard; and Russell Lowell Daussat, at present of Louisiana State University, graduate S.B. and M.S. of Louisiana State College, have been awarded posts as Austin Teaching Fellows in Chemistry for the year 1929-30.