FRESHMEN FROLIC TONIGHT IN SMITH

Class Document is Dedicated to Deans Nichols and Gratwick--History of Class in Verse

Today two of the outstanding events of the Freshman year take place with the distribution of the Freshman Red Book and the holding of the Freshman Jubilee tonight.

Beginning at 9 o'clock, members of the Class of 1932 will dance to the strains of music furnished by Roy Lamson's Harvardians and Bert Lowe's Hotel Statler Orchestra assisted by Billy Lossez.

Tickets for about 300 couples have been sold while the stag line is long, as usual, for which about 150 tickets have been sold. Both these numbers are lower than those for last year.

The Smith Halls will be decorated with the class colors, blue and white, while the quadrangle and space between Standish and Smith Halls will be hung with Japanese lanterns.

Dancing will continue until 3 o'clock. At 11.45 o'clock supper will be served and at 12 o'clock the Freshman Instrumental Clubs will entertain the assembly.

Red Book is to be Distributed

Between the hours of 10 o'clock and 4 o'clock today Red Books will be distributed to subscribers who present their receipts at the office of the publication in Gore Hall E-14.

This year, the book will be dedicated to Mitchell Gratwick '22, and W. I. Nichols '26, assistant deans in charge of the Freshman Class who are resigning their posts this year. An innovation of this year's book will be the class history which is written in Chaucerian verse.

Drawings in Georgian Style

The book is featured by the drawings which were made by John Howland '32, E. F. Noyes '32, W. S. Warner '32, Morton Bartlett '32, and H. H. Goldstone '32. Except for the athletic drawings, the designs will be in the Georgian colonial style which is the type of architecture used in the latest buildings of the University.