HARVARD PROGRAM TO BE BROADCASTED TO BYRD

DISPATCHES SHOULD BE SENT TO STATION KDKA

Once again Harvard news and Harvard music will be sent across the space which separates Commander Byrd's expedition from the United States, according to the following despatch received by the CRIMSON late last evening:

"Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, June 5--At 11 o'clock next Saturday evening station KDKA of this city is to broadcast a program in honor of the five Harvard men who are members of Commander Byrd's Antarctic expedition. The program to be broadcast consists of Harvard songs by the Harvard quartette, assisted by Madame Louise Homer, soloist, Harvard news, and football songs. Personal messages from University officials will also be included in this novel broadcast to the South Polar region.

The broadcast will be made on the regular wave length so that it may be picked up anywhere on the North American continent, but it will be supplemented by the short wave which is regularly used to send messages to Commander Byrd's camp 11,000 miles away.

Friends of the five who wish to send messages to them should telegraph such despatches to station KDKA, this city, care of either P. A. Boyd or F. N. McCausland."

The five representatives of the University who are members of this Antarctic expedition are Dr. Bradford Coman '20, Medical Director of the party, J. D. Ganahl '25, Frederick Crockett '30, N. D. Vaughan '30, and E. E. Goodale '30, dog drivers.