CRIMSON RIDERS DOWNED BY FREEBOOTERS TEAM

Harvard Horsemen Overcome by 10 1-2 to 5 1-2 Score--Nicholas is High Scorer for Losers

In the Commonwealth Armory on Saturday night, the Freebooters pinned the second defeat of the season on the Harvard polo team, winning by a score of 10 1-2 to 5 1-2.

The match was hotly contested, but the greater experience of the Freebooters came to their assistance in piling up a score over the Crimson. Captain Sharp, the Harvard coach, was playing at No. 2 on the Freebooters trio and found plenty of opportunity to give his charges some riding off practice. Hopewell, of the Freebooters also, was the high scorer of the evening, knocking in five goals during the game.

Harvard's star horseman was H. I. Nicholas Jr. '31, who tallied for the Crimson three times, once in the thing and twice in the sixth chukker.

The summary FREEBOOTERS  HARVARD Hopewell No 1  No 1, Luton Sharp, Westphalinger  No. 2   No. 2, Kimball Westphalinger, Sharp.  No 3   No. 8, Nicholas

Score Freebooters 10 1 2, Harvard 5 1-2. Goals Hopewell 3, Westphalinger 3, Sharp 3, Nicholas 8 Fouls Sharp, Nicholas. Time Six 5-minute chukkers Referee Loef. Timer--H Pond.