UNIVERSITY HORSEMEN MEET LANCERS TONIGHT

Crimson Riders Face Championship Trio at Armory--Many Changes in Polo Handicap Ratings

The Harvard University polo team will face the only team undefeated and unscored on in the league competition when it meets the experienced Lancer trio in the Commonwealth Armory feature match tonight at 8 o'clock. L. F. Brigham, playing with the Lancers, is a Harvard graduate of the class of 1922.

The only Harvard player affected by the changes in the national handicap polo ratings for 1930 is E. T. Gerry '31, captain of the Harvard horsemen. His handicap was dropped from six to five F. A. Clark Jr. '29, flashy captain of last year's intercollegiate championship team, had his rating raised from four to five goals. J. P. Cotton Jr. '29, also of the championship four, now playing for the Rye Polo Club, was raised from one to two.

No less than ten Yale players had their handicaps changed. The only one to go down the scale was Stewart Igiehart, now playing hockey for the Elis. He was formerly a seven-goal player for Old Aiken, and will carry six goals next season. Other Yale players raised were Bostwick from two to three. Phipps from three to four, Baldwin from one to three. Bradley from zero to two. Ferguson from one to two. Cavanaugh, McCormick, Newhall, and Wood each to one. HARVARD  LANCERS Luton, No. 1  No. 1, Choate Kimball, No. 2  No. 2, Hart Nicholas, No. 3  No. 3, Brigham