PERSIAN PAINTINGS TO BE EXHIBITED AT FOGG

Lithographic Work of Rosenberg Now on Display--Wace Will Lecture on "Flemish Military Tapestries"

Two exhibitions have been opened to the public in the Fogg Art Museum. The lithographic work of J. N. Rosenberg will be on display until January 20 and an exposition of Persian painting will be open until February 13. A lecture on "Flemish Military Tapestries" will be given in the Large Lecture Hall in Fogg Museum on Monday, at 4.30 o'clock, by A. J. B. Wace, of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.

Rosenberg's works include a number of landscapes and some views of New York, where he spends much of his time as a practicing lawyer. This exhibit is hung in the Conference Room on the third floor of the Museum.

Persian paintings from the thirteenth to the seventeenth centuries have been loaned to the Fogg Art Museum from the Morgan Library collection, the collections of Mrs. John D. Rockefeller Jr., Mrs. J. Montgomery Sears, Mrs. Joseph L. Valentine, Philip Hofer '21, Professors E. W. Forbes '95 and P. J. Sachs '00, and the Ross Collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. These loans are exhibited with some works from the Fogg Museum collection.

Wace, who is Deputy Keeper of the Department of Textiles of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, is giving several lectures in and around Boston. Tuesday afternoon, at 3 o'clock, he will give a lecture in the Boston Museum on "English Embroideries".