21 NEW MEMBERS NAMED TO THE PIERIAN SODALITY

Over a Score of Men are Admitted After Trials--Post Football Concerts are Being Planned

Twenty-one new players were taken into the Harvard University Orchestra, Pierian Sodality of 1808. at the trials which have just been completed, it was announced yesterday.

No Concerts have been arranged as yet, but as soon as the football season is ever the entire orchestra will start getting work on the programs for its coming season. A concert and dance at be given in Brattle Hall, as well as a possible joint concert with Wellesley.

A number of selections are being worked on by players of stringed instruments as during the band season an attempt is made to get a full orchestra together. Pieces that will be played at coming concerts are For full orchestra Symphony No 7 by Mozarf. Overture to "Rosamunde" by Schubert. Norwegian Dances by Grieg. Suite for orchestra by Paul Hindemith (modern). For string orchestra Bach's Violin Concerte in E. major with solo violining played by M. H. Holmes 3G assistant conductor of the orchestra accompained by string orchestra. Covelli's Concert Crosse No 8 for string orchestra and a triple concerto for two violina and a cello, and the "Capriol" Suite for string orchestra by Peter Warlock (a modern number).