J. G. BUCHER, TRAVELER, SPEAKS HERE ON NOV. 18

Will Come Here Under Auspices of the Bureau of Commercial Economics of Washington

John George Bucher, traveler and lecturer, will speak on a unannounced topic of great economic interest in Emerson D. on November 18, it was announced yesterday by Taylor Starck, assistant professor of German in Harvard.

Mr. Bucher is lecturing in Harvard under the auspices of the Burean of Commercial Economics of Washington which is a philanthropic educational institution with alliances with all the major governments of the world its purpose is to promote international good will and friendship.

Born and educated in Philadelphia Mr. Bucher is a newspaper correspondent soldier of fortune and lecturer.

He saw service overseas during the World War and after the Armistice spent much time in Central Europe doing relief work.

Since 1921 he has devoted his entire time to travel, study and lecturing on the Central European Nations. He has traveled widely in Germany, Finland, Estbonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Yugoslavia, Italy, Austria, as well as France and England.