NUMBERS TO WATCH IN TODAY'S GAME

ARMY

55--Captain Humber, sturdy guard and the mainstay of the veteran line that Coach Sasse will send against Harvard. Incidentally he wears the same number as Captain Ticknor of Harvard--55.

23--Messinger, 185-pound end, a veteran of two seasons play with the Army and the one who has been a thorn in the side of the Crimson the last two years. An excellent pass catcher who comes from nowhere to smag the complicated Army forwards out of the air.

44--Letzelter, crashing, flery back who has three years of football at Carnegie Tech and one year on the plebe squad behind him. The rightful successor to Cagle, who has not inherited the tempermental qualities of the former Army All-American.

33--Fields, Letzelter's running mate at the other halfback post, and a product of Illinois where he was the understudy to "Frosty" Peters: The second member of the 1933 trio of Letzelter, Fields, and Herb which is the power of the Army attack.

40--Herb, crashing fullback who is endeavoring to fill Murrell's shoes. The only Great Boston man on the squad and a former star at Medford High and Colgate University.