HARVARD SOCCER TEAM LOSES TO GRADUATES

OLDER PLAYERS WIN BY SCORE OF 3 TO 1

The University soccer team lost a raggedly played game to the graduate team of intercollegiate players yesterday afternoon, by the score of 3 to 1. H. H. Broadbent '31 scored the lone University goal by a straight unassisted play.

The intercollegiate team played a skillful game, considering the fact that they have had only one day of practice. M. A. Ogle '33, who is ineligible because of the one-year residence ruling made the first point for the intercollegiates. The goal was made by a direct shot. In a scuffle directly before the cage an intercollegiate halfback booted the ball over the goal guard's head and made the second point, which was counted as fair by the referee. Don Baker '26, coach of the second University team made the third tally for the graduate team.

The lineups of the game follow: INTERCOLLEGIATES HARVARD Alsop, g.  g., Faude Blair, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Catinella Johnson, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Heard Campbell, l.h.b.  r.h.b., E. Carter Green, c.h.b.  c.h.b., W. Carter Kurness, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Bland Warfield, l.o.f.  r.o.f., Grover Ogle, Wickersham, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Eaton Baker, c.f.  c.f., Broadbent Danielian, r.i.f.  l.i.f., Frame Bodde, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Schumacher