Ticknor, Harding, and Munroe Chosen as Three Senior Class Marshals for 1931

Belisle and--Brooks Get Odist and Orator Posts -- Upton, Ogden, Edwards Elected

Benjamin Holt Ticknor, II, of New York City won the position of First Marshal in the Senior elections held yesterday and the day before. Ticknor, who prepared at Milton, is captain of this year's University football team, an All-American center, was captain of the football team in his Freshman year, has won his University letter in baseball. He was president of his class in his Sophomore year, and is a member of the Student Council. He was elected by a great majority.

Victor Matthews Harding, Jr., of Hubbard Woods, Illinois, who was elected Second Marshal, prepared at Exeter and has played two seasons on the University football team.

Track Captain Elected

The Third Marshal is Vernon Munroe Jr., of New York City. He prepared at Exeter, is captain of the University track team, was captain of the Freshman track team, is a stellar 440-yard runner, and is Chairman of the Student Council.

Clarence Douglas Dillon, of Far Hills, New Jersey won the position of Treasurer by a large majority. Dillon, who prepared at Groton, is manager of the University football squad and is a member of the Student Council.

With a total of 260 votes Robert Schuyler Ogden of Brookline was elected Ivy Orator, while Paul Brooks, of Cedarhurst, New York and president of the Harvard Lampoon won the position of Orator by a great majority.

Edwards is Chorister

Richard Gardiner Edwards, of Swampscott, was elected Chorister. Thomas Graydon Upton, of Cambridge, football letter man, was elected as Poet, and Eugene Louis Belisle, of Fall River, president of the CRIMSON and coxswain of the University crew during his Sophomore year, was elected Odist.

The Album Committee is to be composed of the following men:

Leslie Cheek, Jr., of Nashville, Tennessee, Chairman; Carl Emile Pickhardt, Jr., of West Newton, James Lester Madden, of Newton, James Bethune Campbell, of Jamaics Plain, and Sturtevant Burr, of Brookline.

207 votes were cast in favor of the question: "Do you favor class insurance as a means of raising the class fund as against 164 negative votes.

The Class Constitution was accepted by a vote of 300 against 44.