GLEE CLUB WILL NOT GIVE ITS DECEMBER CONCERT

PRESENTS PROGRAM AT HINGHAM ON DECEMBER 16

In an unofficial statement made yesterday afternoon, C. W. Dreyfus '31, said that the annual December concert of the Glee Club, usually held at the Symphony Ball in Boston, has been definitely called off, due to the strenuous rehearsing for a joint concert with the Radcliffe Choral Society, and the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The concert, which will be led by Serge Koussevitzky, will take place during the week of the Bach Festival, beginning Monday, March 23.

The immediate plan for the Glee Club is a trip to Hingham High School on Tuesday, December 1, where the program will consist of folk songs, light opera, lyrics, and one or two sacred songs. It is printed below in detail.

The program for the Hingham Concert will be as follows: Jerusalem  Sir C. H. H. Perry Inimici Antem  O. Lassus Spring Returns  Marenzio Turn Ye to Me  Scottish Folk Song Marching  Brahms Pinafore  Sullivan Interim Gondoliers  Sullivan Adoramus Te  G. P. Palestrina Salamalaikum  P. Cornelius April is in My Mistress' Face  T. Morley Hundred Pipers  Scottish Folk Song Jesus Jay  Bach Coronation Scene  Moussorgski