Cinema~:~ THE CRIMSON PLAYGOER ~:~ Drama

HAS ACCEPTED INVITATION TO ATTEND DANCE AT HARVARD

"Boston audiences are the most responsive that I have ever played before," said Libby Holman, star of. "The Little Show" when interviewed by a CRIMSON reporter yesterday.

Miss Holman admits that she knows very little about 'Harvard but that she was going to a dance at some club or other at Harvard.

When asked how she spent all her spare time when not playing in "The Little Show", the singer replied that she had no spare time.

"In New York I rehearsed in the afternoon, and after the show in the evening sang at a night club. Here in Boston I spend my time studying voice. I am preparing to give a concert of American, folk-songs in the near future. Not those popular songs but semi-classical music. And then my publicity manager is always thinking up some fool publicity stunt to take up my time."

Miss Holman has not decided what she will do when "The Little Show" completes its run. "I shall probably go to Europe and rest. I may take a job in a night club over there or in Charlot's revue, but there is nothing definite yet".

When asked why she didn't go into talking pictures. Miss Holman replied that she thought they were terrible. "Of course I would probably make much more money but I consider the moving-pictures too crude".

The star's chief ambition is to become an actress in a serious drama. She would like to have a part in a play of the sort where she could sing songs, yet keep the dramatic seriousness of the play intact. At the present time she is considering a play of this type especially written for her.

Miss Holman will be remembered by many Harvard men as an entertainer at numerous private dances this season.