ROOM BOOM

High on the skeleton tower of one of the new Houses, Mr. McCarthy has been catching rivets from Jim Maloney for many days. Fairly soon the new Buick will be paid for and the Missus can get a new spring coat. The foreman down below is enjoying a comfortable pipe between his rounds of inspection. Lots of work and more coming. Great stuff, these House Plans. If the company continues to make money this way there's no telling what new jobs might open up.

Three prospective House brothers climb up through the debris to find room x 79. A southern exposure, not far from the dining hall and shielded from the noise of the court. Not bad. And then there's the new gymnasium just a step away providing a swim whenever one desires. Taking it all, and all it's not so unpleasant to be in these new units.

Professor Schopenkant, the world renowned authority on Greek philosophy, drives down to see how the experiment is getting on. A lot of money laid out here, but they really are a fine set of buildings. There's nothing like being connected with an up to date University.

Just then a truck loaded with bricks blows its horn imperiously for him to get out of the way. He stops his inspection and hurries as fast as his sixty odd years will permit to crank his ancient Ford. More rivets are driven home, the truck starts back for another load of bricks and the famous professor scurries back to his class to lecture on the Platonic theory of education.