FOURTH WHITING CONCERT WILL BE GIVEN TONIGHT

LAST OF SERIES WILL BE GIVEN MARCH 26

Mr. Arthur Whiting will present the fourth of his series of expositions of chamber music for the season of 1929-30 in Paine Hall this evening at 8.30 o'clock. The next and last concert of the series will be given on Wednesday, March 26.

Among the several composer figuring on the program, Johann Strauss holds a prominent place. Three of his most famous selections, noted for their melodic grace, are to be presented on tonight's program in Paine Hall. The final selection will consist of old Irish lyrics. These last will be somewhat of an experiment in Mr. Whiting's concert, touching a field of music heretofore not included in the concerts. Mr. Whiting at the piano assisted by John Barclay, baritone, will present the following program: Invocazione d'Orifero  Peri Ber la gloria d'adorar  Bonocino Vergin, tutto amor Danza danza  Durante Gesang Weyla's  Wolf Der Tambour Allerseelen  Strauss Ich trage meine, minne Zueigning Chanson Triste  Duparc Lamento Colloque Sentimentale  Debussy Ballade des femmes de Paris Claire Dragoons  Old Irish The Light of the Moon The Next Market Day Savourneen Dheelish The Alarm