HARVARD'S 295TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE COMMENCES TODAY

Enrollment in All Departments of University Will be Completed by Monday

With an increase in enrollment of more than 100 students, the School of Business Administration today begins its twenty-third year, when more than 1100 graduates of colleges and universities register in the Baker Library.

The present first year class is expected to number upwards of 650 while the second year men are estimated at about 450.

This morning's registration ushers in the two hundred and ninety-fifth year of the University's existence. Registration for Freshmen in the College begins tomorrow morning and the first year members of the Medical and Engineering Schools will register at the game time. The various other departments of the University begin their registration on Saturday or on Monday, and the entire enrollment of students will be completed by Monday at 5 o'clock.

In 1929-30 the enrollment in all departments of the University totaled 8312, and it is expected that the figures for the current year will be above 8000.

On Saturday the first year men in the Law School will register at Gannett House. Registration of other students will continue until 6 o'clock on Monday.

The remaining departments with their places of registration follow. The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Monday in the New Fogg Museum; the Business School, second year students. Monday in the Main Reading Room of the Baker Library the Medical School. Juniors and Seniors tomorrow, all others Monday, in the Dean's Office, the Engineering School, all upperclassmen on Monday in Fierce Hall 209, the School of Public Health. Monday in the Dean's Office, the Schools of Architecture and Landscape Architecture in the Dean's Office in Robinson Hall on Monday, the School of City Planning Monday in Robinson Hall Annex (Old Fogg Museum), the Theological School in Andover Hall on Monday; and the Graduate School of Education in Lawrence Hall A on Monday and Tuesday.

JOHN HARVARD MARCHES IN TERCENTENARY PARADE

An effigy of the familiar statue of John Harvard which sits before University Hall surveying the Yard was one of the many figures of note in the parade held to celebrate the three hundredth anniversary of the founding of Boston yesterday.

The statue was so close a likeness to the illustrious forbear whose weather beaten bronze presides over the old quadrangle that watchers were convinced that the original had been removed from his pedestal to participate in the event. The imitation, undoubtedly formed of plaster, was painted in the exact colors of green and grey which are seen on the original. Of the many features in the parade, which encompassed 40,000 participants, none aroused more comment than the amazing likeness of the founder of the University.