FIRST SQUAD EASES OFF IN YESTERDAY'S PRACTICE

WARNER, GUARD, IS ELEVATED TO FIRST SQUAD

Harvard's first squad eased off after the hard scrimmages of the last few days yesterday and resorted to a drill similar to that gone through the first few days. Coach Horween ordered nothing but fundamental drills and gave his squad a rest in preparation for the tiff with the seconds today.

The greater part of the workout yesterday consisted of blocking, both the backs and the linemen having to practice on this phase of the game. The gentlemen of the forward wall spent considerable of the time during the afternoon blocking the members of the C team while the backs practiced defensive blocking with the guards coming out of the place and running interference.

No Lineup Changes

There were no changes in the lineups except for the fact that Myerson and Richards changed places at left guard and left tackle respectively. Otherwise the same men that have occupied the team A posts appeared at them as they have during the past seven days.

The first squad was added to during the afternoon when Roger Warner '33, a guard, was elevated to Coach Horween's contingent as a result of his work in the University-seconds scrimmage on Tuesday. He is the second man to have come up from the seconds in two days, Werner, an end having been raised to the first squad the day before yesterday.

The lineups: Team A  Team B Harding, l.e.  l.e., Greely Myerson, l.t.  l.t., Upton Richards, l.g.  l.g., Finlayson Ticknor, c.  c., Cunningham Trainer, r.g.  r.g., Bancroft Kales, r.t.  r.t., Trafford Graves, r.e.  r.e., Werner Wood, q.b.  q.b., Huguley Mays, l.h.  l.h., Batchelder Devens, r.h.  r.h., Shereschewsky White, f.b.  f.b., Fullam