THREE COMPETITIONS FOR MANAGERSHIPS TO OPEN

Sophomores and Freshmen Needed for Crew, Soccer, Polo--Candidates to Report at H. A. A.

Members of the Freshman and Sophomore Classes are offered numerous opportunities to compete for managerial positions during the next few days. By Monday competitions will have opened for soceer, crew, and polo managerships.

Candidates for Freshman soccer managership are requested to report for a meeting at the H. A. A. at 12:30 o'clock today: Sophomores interested in competing for the position of second assistant manager should also report at the same time. The manager in his Senior year receives the regular minor "H", and the 1934 manager will receive Class numerals.

Sophomore candidates for the position of second assistant crew manager should be at the H. A. A. at 7 o'clock this evening. No experience is necessary for the six weeks' competition. Two men will be retained until Spring; probably one will then be made assistant and the other associate before the trip to Red Top.

Sophomores who wish to compete for the assisitant polo managership should report to F. E. Sondern '32, at 2 o'clock Monday at the R. O. T. C. stable. This is a four weeks' competition.