INTERNATIONAL GROUP WILL CONVENE TONIGHT

Foreign Students of Harvard Discuss "Educational Ideals" -- Radcliffe to Join Gathering

Members of the foreign student groups of Harvard and Radcliffe will join with the International Relations Club of Radcliffe and International Council of Harvard University in a meeting in the parlor of Phillips Brooks House at 8 o'clock tonight. The subject to be discussed is "Educational Ideals".

This gathering represents an innovation in the policy of the Foreign Student Committee of Brooks House, the sponsoring group of the International Council. It is hoped that the augmentation in numbers occasioned by the presence of members of Radcliffe will provide more lively discussion and will broaden the opportunity offered foreign students for making contacts.

Further plans of the Brooks House Committee include an effort to interest some of the social clubs in the admission of foreign students as associate members during their stay at Harvard. And on February 6 and 7 the chairman of the Committee. G. K. Martin '32, will attend the annual conference of Eastern Colleges held in New York under the auspices of the Students International Union as Harvard's representative.