HARVARD WILL BE REPRESENTED BY 72 MEN IN K. OF C. MEET

Strong One-mile Relay Team Predicted if Harvard Captain Competes--29 Entrants From Freshmen

Harvard will be represented by 72 men in the track and field events of the Knights of Columbus meet tomorrow night at the Boston Garden. N. P. Hallowell, Jr. '32, W. C. Rowe '31, and G. C. Kuehn '32, on whom the Crimson depended for points in meets last year, will all be unable to compete because of injuries. If Vernon Munroe '31 is back in form after his foot injury, predictions have it that the Crimson one-mile relay team will be the greatest in its history.

Keenly Contested Event

The duel between Holy Cross and Harvard in the one-mile relay has been a keenly contested event for several years. The Crusaders have had the habit of winning the contest but Coach Farrell is optimistic over the outcome this year if Munroe's foot is completely in shape. The others of the quartet in addition to Captain Munroe will be N. P. Dodge. Jr. '33, H. F. Kollmyer '33, E. E. Record '32.

David Cobb '31, J. H. Pearson '32, R. P. Wesley '33, and J. W. Fobes '32 will make up the Crimson two-mile relay quartet with G. N. Barrie '32 and G. P. Rosen '33 as alternates. Hallowell mainstay of the two-mile quartet is still in the hospital as a result of an operation on the knee which caused him trouble during the cross country season. It will be a fortnight before he can be in training again. Boston College and Holy Cross have shown strength in this event and Harvard will be gaining a worthwhile victory if it triumphs in the two-mile.

Kuehn will be Out

Kuehn will be out of the picture for the winter season as he dislocated his vertabrae during the football season. The Crimson has depended heavily of him for points in high-jump and shot put.

The Freshmen will be strongly represented by 29 entrants whose power in intercollegiate competition are un known.