FLYING CLUB WILL CALL CANDIDATES ON TUESDAY

Competitions for Admission to Club Begin Then--New Rooms Secured in Advocate Building

A new set of club rooms for the Flying Club in the Advocate Building will soon be ready to replace the old quarters at the East Boston Airport, was the announcement made yesterday by A. M. Brown '34, secretary, as a result of a meeting of the officers and directors on Monday night. Regular meetings, which will be held throughout the winter, will start on Tuesday, October 13, at 7.15 o'clock in Sever 6, when the candidates for admission to the club will assemble, and the plans will be outlined.

After this meeting each candidate will go to the airport twice a week for two weeks, in order of become familiar with it and with the flying organization itself, and shortly afterwards, at the annual fall banquet, the names of men elected to the club will be announced.

At the meeting Monday night the following were elected directors: S. H. Foster '32, Howard Lapsley '33, W. E. Putnam '33, and C. C. Rumsey '33. The officers of the club are: T. B. Eastland '33, president, Isaac Harter '33, vice-president, and Brown, secretary and treasurer.