THREE MINOR TEAMS SEE ACTION OVER HOLIDAY

STRONG BROWN TEAM WILL OPPOSE UNIVERSITY SOCCER MEN

The University second football team will leave tomorrow at 12 o'clock for Abington, where it will meet the Abington Old Town team in the afternoon.

The seconds have recently defeated the Freshmen 7 to 0 and have played a scoreless tie with the Brown freshmen, and St. John's Preparatory. Abington has defeated Plymouth 13 to 0. Tufts Jayvee 26 to 0, Stoughton K. of C. 10 to 0, played a scoreless tie with the Roche Club, and lost to Tilton 6 to 0, and to the Quincy Trojans, 13 to 6. HARVARD  BROWN Powel, g.  g., Bennett Wemple, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Eccleston Catinella, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Paige Waters, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Tulp Frame, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Elton Wight, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Jones Gummere, l.e.  r.o., Kroeger Broadbent, l.i.  r.i., Rasmussen Moskin, c.f.  c.f., Conner Dorman, r.i.  l.i., Aldrich Schumacher, r.o.  l.o., Allen

In one of its stiffest games of the season, the University soccer team will play Brown tomorrow afternoon at 2.30 o'clock on the soccer field behind the Business School.

The University squad defeated Bridgewater 4 to 2, tied Dartmouth 3 to 3, and has lost to Army 1 to 0, Springfield 5 to 1, and Pennsylvania 5 to 3. The Brown team defeated Tufts 5 to 0, tied Wesleyan and Yale 2 to 2, and lost to M. I. T. 2 to 1. HARVARD  NEW BEDFORD Von Briesen, g.  g., McArdic G. Clark, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Desmaris Grossman, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Godiel Pollard, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Yosefek Ware, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Beetham Burke, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Hotte Draper, r.o.  r.o., Ponte Fraley, r.i.  l.i., Clarke Whitney, c.f.  c.f., Dubiel 10 Clark, l.i.  r.i., Cleveland Baxter, l.e.  r.e., Cushman

The jayvee soccer team is to play New Bedford Textile at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. The seconds have defeated the Springfield jayvce soccer team and lost to Bradford and to Tufts jayvce.