PHI BETA MAKES PLANS FOR ITS ANNIVERSARY

PRESIDENT LOWELL TO PRESENT KEYS TO NEW MEN

On Saturday, December 5, the Harvard Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa will celebrate its one hundred and fiftieth anniversary. The celebration is to begin at twelve o'clock noon in Sanders Theatre, and during the hour from twelve to one academic exercises under the Faculty of Arts and Sciences will be suspended.

Mr. Justice William Cushing Wait '82, president of the chapter, will preside over the assemblage. The commemorative oration is to be delivered by Professor Paul Shorey, '78. Hermann Hagedorn, Esq., '07, will read a poem, following which President Lowell bestows keys upon newly elected brethren, and the Harvard Glee Club sings a few selections. All Chapters of the Fraternity have been invited to be represented by delegates. The second gallery of the Theatre will be open to students of the University and Radcliffe College and to the public.

Immediately after the exercises members of the Harvard Chapter, delegates, and guests will lunch in Memorial Hall. Mr. Justice Wait will act as toastmaster; President Lowell and others will speak.

Members of other Chapters are invited to take seats on the floor of the Theatre in the space reserved for the Harvard Chapter. They may obtain tickets for reserved seats in the first gallery of the Theatre for friends, and tickets to the luncheon in Memorial Hall, at $2.50 each for themselves and friends, men or