TRIALS FOR GLEE CLUB MEMBERS START TODAY

FIRST CONCERT IS BEFORE YALE GAME ON NOVEMBER 20

Quartet trials for admission to the Harvard Glee Club will be held this afternoon and tomorrow in the Music Building. The men who were provisionally admitted earlier in the fall will sing at these trials in quartets selected by Dr. A.T. Davison '06, director of the club, and final admission will be based on the showings made at this time.

The first appearance of the club will be in conjunction with the Yale Glee Club in a concert to be given in Sanders Theatre on November 20, the night before the Yale football game.

Following a joint concert with the Wellesley college choir at Wellesley on December 10 and the annual concert at Milton Academy on February 12, members of the club will go on a short tour over the week-end of Washington's birthday. On March 3 a concert will be given at Plymouth and on March 7, the club will sing in illustration of a lecture by Dr. Davison at the Temple Israel Lyceum.

Arrangements have not yet been completed for the concerts with the Boston Symphony Orchestra but there will be several engagements during the winter and spring. Last year the Glee Club joined with the Symphony Orchestra and the Radcliffe Choral Society in the Bach Festival, the program of which included Bach's Mass in B Minor and was participated in by 130 members of the club.

The customary spring tour will take place during the Easter vacation and will be followed on May 17 by the annual joint appearance with the Smith College Glee Club at Northampton.