INTRA-MURAL SPORTS SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED

Swimming; Squash, Basketball, and Track Competitions--Total of 187 Events Before Next March

Squash, swimming, basketball, and track are the sports scheduled for inter-House competition during the coming winter season. Beginning the week of December 14 a total of 187 events will be run off by the middle of next March.

Swimming will be on a dual meet basis and after the first races on Tuesday, December 15, all meets will take place on Thursdays. The events which will compose the meets are the 50 yard free style, 100 yard freestyle, 220 yard free style, 50 yard back stroke, 50 yard breast stroke, and 200 yard relay. Each team will compete six times before the finals during the last week of February.

Basketball, like squash, will have two separate tournaments, with the finals late in February or early in March. All games will be played on Court 1 of the Indoor Athletic Building between 2 and 4 o'clock. Inter-House track relays will be held on Friday, December 18, and Wednesday, February 10, the first on the outdoor track at Soldiers Field, the second on the indoor track during the winter carnival.

It is expected that there will be a good turnout in these sports, and allowances have been made for extra coaches if necessary.