TEAM WELL SET FOR DARTMOUTH GAME

Drive for Unemployed to Come at End of First Half--Collections Will Be at Yale, Holy Cross Tilts

When the starting whistle blasts tomorrow Harvard will have its strongest lineup ready to take on the Dartmouth Indians, and with no competition having been staged for the last two weeks for Coach Casey's A eleven, the first stringers should be in the pink. Practice yesterday was of a light character in consequence of the good condition in which the Harvard forces are at present.

In connection with Saturday's game H. A. A. officials last night announced plans for the collection which will be taken for the benefit of the unemployed.

The collection will be taken throughout the Stadium at the end of the first half. This drive, which the Student Council, with the approval of President Lowell, is conducting, will be repeated at the Holy Cross and Yale games, and spectators will be requested to remain seated five minutes after the end of the half in order to assist the collectors.

Squad Practices Only an Hour

The entire squad spent but one hour on the field yesterday, most of the time being spent on the blocking and tackling dummies. Then Teams A and B walked through a number of plays, with no scrimmaging, but a mere brushing up on timing and assignment work. The day closed with a brief signal drill. Ginman, who appeared at right guard on Team A Wednesday, was shifted over to right guard in yesterday's drill.

All in all Harvard should be in first rate condition to take on the invaders on Saturday. For two weeks the Harvard squads have been polishing up on fine points, fundamentals, signals, forward passing, offense and defense, and during the last few days have had a look at some of the Dartmouth plays.

Yesterday's Team A lineup: Nazro, l.e.; Hardy, l.t.; Ginman, l.g.; Hallowell, e.; Myerson; r.g.; Kopans, r.t.; Hageman, r.e.; Wood, q.b.; Crickard, l.h.b.; Shereschewsky, r.h.b.; White, f.b.