SKATERS TO MEET UNIVERSITY CLUB AT ARENA TONIGHT

Everett, Cunningham, Garrison Form Usual Forward Wall--Ellis Returns to Game Tonight

After an absence from active competition of over a month Harvard's hockey team will take to the ice again tonight when it faces-the University Club six in the second game of the series between the two teams. The game will be played at the Arena, the home rink of the Clubmen, and is scheduled to start at 8.30 o'clock.

Coincident with the reopening of the season comes the announcement that the Crimson six will make a trip this year to Montreal to play the McGill University team in a return match on Monday, February 23. The Harvard team will play Dartmouth in Hanover on Saturday, February 21, and will go from there directly to Canada for the international tilt.

The team will not be missing any classes since Monday is a holiday and the game has been scheduled early enough to allow the players to catch the midnight train, which will bring them back in time for classes on Tuesday. The McGill game had been hanging fire for several weeks and was made secure when the tentative game with Kentyille for next Wednesday night was cancelled. Harvard played McGill at Buffalo on New Year's Day, winning by a 3 to 2 score. It is the first time in Harvard hockey history that a Crimson sextet has gone to Canada to play McGill.

In the game tonight Harvard will be trying for its tenth straight win of the season. The odds really are against the Crimson since practice was not resumed until Sunday while the Clubmen have had games right along. Moreover, the game is in the Arena, the favorite rink of the Clubmen. Both of these factors should tend to make the game closer and more exciting than the first one between the two teams, which Harvard won, 3 to 1.

Coach Stubbs will undoubtedly use the same lineup that has gone through an undefeated season so far this year in the game tonight. The first forward line still is composed of Everett, Cunningham, and Garrison, with Baldwin, Saltonstall, and Wood making up the second trio. Batchelder and Crosby are the starting defence men with Palmer in reserve.

Captain Ellis missed the last game before the examination period on account of illness, but he has fully recovered and will resume his place in goal tonight.

As usual, the University Club has its group of former Harvard stars in its lineup, and its regularly strong team. Since last playing the Crimson the Clubmen have won two and lost two, losing to yale, over whom they own a pervious victory