BUCKMINSTER FULLER WILL GIVE TALK AT HARVARD CLUB

Harvard Engineering Society to Hear Address on "Dymaxion House"

Buckminster Fuller, inventor of the "Dymaxion House", a radical type of house designed to meet living conditions of the future, will speak before the New England section of the Harvard Engineering Society at the Harvard Club of Boston Wednesday night at 7.45 o'clock.

Fuller, who will speak on the subject. "Scientific Simplicity, the Essential Material Characteristic of an Impending Architecture", will demonstrate his talk with a model of the "Dymaxion House", and pictures showing the application of new and revolutionary ideas to the business of everyday living.

Members of the society may bring guests if they wish, and may also dine in the Main Dining Room of the Harvard Club at 6:30 o'clock whether or not they are members of the Harvard Club.

Fuller spoke last year at the University under the auspices of the Harvard Society for Contemporary Arts on his "Dymaxion House", and has previously had an exhibition at the Society's galleries in the Harvard Cooperative Building.