UPPER CLASS MEN WILL MEET TOMORROW IN POOL

Five Swimming Events, Diving, and Relay Race Scheduled -- Winning Class Team to Face Yale

An inter-class swimming meet for Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores will be held tomorrow afternoon at 4.30 o'clock in the pool of the New Indoor Athletic Building, when members of the three upper classes will have an opportunity to show their skill in six swimming events and in diving. "The winning class in this meet," A. W. Samborski '26, director of Intramural Athletics states, "will meet the champion Yale class team on Saturday afternoon, March 7, in the Harvard pool."

The events will be the 50, 100 and 220-yard free style swims, the 100-yard back stroke, and breast stroke swims, the 200-yard relay, and the diving. Eight, six, and four points will be awarded for the places in the relay race; in all other events, the scoring will be first place, five points; second, three points; third, two points; and fourth, one point.

No contestant may take part in more than three events, including the relay. Almost all members of the University squad are ineligible for the meet and men on probation will also be debarred from competing.

In the University swimming championship meet last April B. S. Wood '33, W. B. Stedman '33, R. D. Fallon '33, and T. H. Jameson '33 were victors in the inter-class relay, with a time of 1 min., 46 2-5 sec.