QUINTET OPPOSES ELI TEAM IN LAST CONTEST TONIGHT

University Captain Has Scored 106 Points This Year--Harvard Has Won 10 Games in 15 Starts

The University basketball team will play its final game of the season at 7.30 o'clock this evening in the New Indoor Athletic Building. The game has been scheduled at this early hour in order that spectators may also see the Harvard-Yale hockey tilt, which will begin at 8.45 o'clock.

The leading scorer in the Harvard lineup is T. E. Farrell '31, forward and captain of the team. He has made 47 goals and 12 fouls for a total of 106 points, while G. H. Pattison '32, forward, and C. H. Hageman '33 follow him in total number of points scored. The captain and leading scorer of the Yale team is Edward Horwitz, left forward, while the right forward being A. J. Booth of gridiron fame. The left guard will be F. J. Linehan, who also played on the Yale football team, where he held the position of guard.

The Yale team has had a slightly larger schedule than Harvard, have played 21 games, of which it has won eleven and lost six, while the Crimson quintet has won ten games and lost four of its total of fifteen games. Harvard has defeated Holy Cross, Boston University, Vermont, U. S. Coast Guard Academy, Penn State, Technology, Northeastern, Clark, New Hampshire, and Brown, and has lost to C. C. N. Y., Army, Dartmouth, and Pennsylvania. The Yale team has defeated New London Submarine Base, Wesleyan, Providence College, Dickenson, Pennsylvania, Cornell, Connecticut Aggies, Pennsylvania, Brown, Princeton, and Holy Cross and has lost to Fordham, C. C. N. Y., N. Y. U., Brooklyn K. of C., Dartmouth, and Columbia. A comparison of the scores of the games played indicates that a close match may be expected.