ANNUAL PLAY OF PI ETA CLUB TO BE "POPE'S NOSE"

PLOT LAID IN CAMBRIDGE AND DEALS WITH HOUSE PLAN

As its annual production the Pi Eta Club will present "Pope's Nose," a musical comedy in two acts, by T.W. Dunn '31, according to an announcement made by B. K. Bachrach '33, production manager. The play will be given in the Club Theater, on March 26 and 27.

The play is laid in Cambridge and Northampton, and deals, among other things, with the House Plan. One of the main features of the play is the music, which was written by Graham Macleod '32, Charles Watson '29, E. B. Murphy '31, and Sturtevant Burr '31. There will be more music in the play this year than ever before, according to Bachrach, due to an increased interest in the composing.

The scenery in the play was designed by Leslie Cheek '31, and is being executed by Prescott Winkley '31. The dancing is being coached by Paul Anderson, of the Lucille Perry Hall School. John Collier '22, is doing the main coaching of the show, and W. V. M. Fawcett '15, head of the graduate show committee is the general supervisor.

R. B. Harrison '32, is playing the leading male role, and R.W. Kuhl '32, and Burr take the leading female roles. The minor parts are played by Robert Watson '32, Nelson Farquhar '32, M. A. Heath '33, and R.L. Kimbrough '33.

Last year the Pi Eta Club gave the musical comedy "Wrong Again," which was written by George Barner '30. The coaching was done by Jack Partridge last year, and the authors of the songs and lyrics were H. C. Adamson '30. B. D. Hanighen '30, and E. B. Murphy '31.